– To contribute towards the propagation and expansion of Sanskrit language – the carrier of Indian culture, religion, literature, and spirituality.
– To promote Sanskrit Journalism in the field of education so as to utilize it for the purpose of bringing the immense knowledge lying in Sanskrit literature to the common man.
– To work towards making Sanskrit Journalism as a viable source of employment.
– To make society aware of the richness of Indian culture through the national and global expansion of ‘Sanskrit Samvad’.
– To elevate moral, patriotic, spiritual, classical values and integrity in young Indian students.